Solutions for content providers and mass media
Existing multi-service network today in full measure enables to provide Triple Play services: data, voice and video transmission via single network.
Data - it is both Internet access including public networks’ services and dedicated corporate networks of data transmission.
Voice transmission – is modern telephony in wide sense, from traditional solutions to multi-point audio conferences.
Video transmission – it’s not only viewing of TV programs, but also interactive TV: "video on demand", remote training, etc.
Multi-service network enables to provide the following types of services:
- telephone and facsimile communications;
- dedicated channels with guaranteed transmission speed;
- batch data transmission with guaranteed quality of service;
- transmission of video data, videoconferencing;
- TV, including HDTV format;
- wideband Internet Access;
- coupling of distant segments of different local computing networks (LCN), VPN organization.
For corporate market integration of all distant departments into single multi-service network enables to increase significantly the efficiency of information exchange ensuring data accessibility at any time.
Multi-service network enables to provide integrated solutions for all participants of TV content market, TV-broadcasting and mass media markets:
- transmission TV programs and media files to distribution networks ("point-to-point" and "point-to-multipoint");
- conversion of TV formats, coupling of systems of various types and generations;
- traffic streams and program packages forming;
- interaction with content control systems of TV and radio companies;
- technical control under signals transmission;
- working out of integrated services using basic services of partners;
- organization of order channels, additional audio and motion channels.
The network structure ensures realization of high-speed switching with all mains of leading international and intercity telecommunication operators.